Thursday, January 22, 2009

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That is how I feel today...it has been coming for a few weeks/months now...either on the verge of tears or nerves or wanting to scream!!

I am going to another adoption meeting tonight - it is at Catholic Charities.  I hope to get some clarity on a few unanswered questions.
How are we going to come up with the enormous amount of money?  How are we going to get our house sold?  What if we wait so long that the waits become longer and longer or they close the program? What if they change the age requirements and we don't qualify?  What it what if what if!!!!!  

I have been running more - trying to keep my mind off adoption.  
Keep the blog stalking to a minimum.  Yeah right....
Talking to friends....
Praying...lots of praying!!  For specific things...to sell my house.  For  contract on my house close to the asking price.  For clarity. To help me make decisions. For prosperity. 


I have 2 blog friends that are #1 on the wait list.  I can't wait for them to get their referrals!!  I am praying for both of you this week!!  

2 comments:

Amber said...

The Lord shall supply all your needs according to His riches and Glory!

Try not to stress, true blessings come when we trust in Him.

The money will come! I will celebrate with you when it does! :)

Chantelle said...

Hey girl
Glad to see you are still investigating...God may reveal his plan in a much different way than you might imagine.
He certainly did for us!
I hope you sell your house, and I will also say I admire that you have no debt and pay for everything you do upfront...Major kudos! Amazing really in these times.
Do doubt in one way or another God will ask you to step out on faith with this adoption and that could look like a thousand different things.
That is one of the things that makes adoption even more amazing...What God does through the process in your own heart.
I am so happy for you guys as you research and get your questions answered.
Thanks for the shout out on the wait list info! We are hoping to see what happen snext week..Who else can I stalk that is waiting?
ha ha
Hope you are doing great.
Much Love
Chantelle