Monday, December 15, 2008

To the best husband in the world! Happy Birthday!



Today Brad turns 39!!  Happy Bday REESER!!

I fall more in love with you every single day!  You are my best friend, my true love!

You light up a room with your HUGE laugh and sparkling
baby blue eyes!  You are sweet, kind, honest, funny, thoughtful, 
hilarious, scared of spiders, full of life, athletic, out-going, extremely HOT, handsome, loving, adorable, hard-working, Catholic...God loving, educated, family oriented...and most importantly you are my husband!!  :)  Thank you for picking me as your wife!!

I love you so much!  My life began when I met you!  Today I celebrate you and your day!

The girls and I love you sooo much!

These are a few of my fav pics of Brad.  

Cousin Mike!
                                                           One of my bff's Zan at her wedding!

                                                             Brad and his MEME!!
                                                              
                                                             His mom Jackie - !!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Brad! You should have told us today was his b-day...we would have added that to the celebration! So glad you two could join us last night! :)