Thursday, September 11, 2008

Awesome new friend!!

I had lunch yesterday with Chantelle - an absolute sweetheart who adopted her daughter Bianca from Guatemala and is waiting for her Ethiopian daughter. We had an incredible time chatting about adoption - the worries the excitement - everything!

We clicked immediately - we are both open people with a love of fashion:)!! She was sooo easy to talk - I did not want to leave and show property. Check out her blog - BIG LOVE BLOG! I love making new friends!!

We are leaving in the am for Gatlinburg - my brother bought a chalet there and we are going to stay there for the weekend. The BIG news is that while we are there we are going to drive to Knoxville and meet up with some ET parents and children!! OMG - sooo excited - what should I wear??? I can't wait to see B's face with a bunch of kids running around...he gets nervous with tons of chidren!!

2 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

I think Chantelle is great and love her blog. There is nothing better than girl chat.....well girl chat about adoption!

Chantelle said...

Thanks Ladies! Man, you made my day! I had such a great time hanging out in Nash. Thanks for meeting up with me. I cannot wait to watch your journey...ALL of it!
Can't wait to hear about your trip this weekend also...Take pics and post 'em! I would love to see these families! How cool.
I just love the big old blog world...So funny how total strangers can come together through a common bond!
Have fun this weekend!
Chantelle