Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shout Out!!

I wanted to tell my 2 new blog friends a huge thank you!!

First Chantelle- wow do we have so many things in common. Not only are we originally from close to the same area :) but our thoughts are so on target with one another. I can see a budding friendship especially with our obsession with ET!!

Then there is my dear new blog friend Liz! Thank you thank you thank you - for all of your great info on ET adoption! Your openness and honesty is much appreciated. Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer all of my crazy questions!! It was a pleasure talking with you!

I wish these 2 ladies lived closer to me so we could have lunch or coffee. What terrific people are out there so ready to discuss adoption!

I am off to the dentist for 2 crowns....ouch!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mindy,
Found your blog today and had to laugh. I trolled Ethiopian adoption blogs all this past year while we waited for our referral and then to bring our sweet daughter home from Ethiopia! I learned so much and made so many great friends through the blogs though, though my mom worries about me now! Although we adopted an older child, said she was 3 - she is really closer to 5 - if you need any help or questions answered along the way feel free to contact me.
God bless you on your journey!
Kristin
www.irishopian.blogspot.com

Kristi J said...

I have met so many blog friends. They inspire me each day to know I"m on the right path and to just lead a better life...simply amazing!! Are you watching
www.teamalexander.blogspot.com

I talked to her first when starting our process...she is great and they just got their baby this week...he's beautiful, kj

Chantelle said...

Thanks for the SHOUT OUT!!!! I loved getting a chance to talk this week! Hope I did not talk your ear off! I LOVE anything adoption related! Just read your homestudy comment. Man, that seems extreme....But I am guessing it is all in good timing! I will be beleiving for a sale on your house!!!!!
I am coming to Nashville for an event on the 10th. Maybe we can meet up-
I will keep checking in for updates until then!
Chantelle

Mindy said...

Chantelle-

Absolutely!! Lets meet up on the 10th!! Lunch coffee a smoothie whatever! I am up for it - Mindy