Friday, August 15, 2008

What's the Hold Up????

Well - I think that even though I have all my docs in order .....I am still so nervous about actually sending in the application.

There are 2 BIG reasons that I haven't ....

1. We are trying to sell our house and I would really prefer to have this done before bringing a baby in our lives. We live about 45 minutes away from the "city" - we built a lovely home but it takes us about 45 minutes to get to work....therefore we are on the market.

2. We are also trying to sell one of my hubs businesses...and WOW is this an undertaking!

Those 2 reasons financially would make things easier as well....

And I guess the other reason is just plan nerves!! I don't make decisions easily and even though I think I am ready for this....am I really???

2 comments:

Ella Marie Boutique said...

Check out Ella Marie Boutique for some adorable clothes for your princess to be! It is for a good cause too, 20% of all proceeds goes to funding adoptions in Ethiopia and helping orphanages in Ethiopia and Guatemala.

Look us up at ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com, named after my sweet baby girl we are adopting from Guatemala. You can check out my personal blog, encounteringella.blogspot.com, to read about our 2nd Guatemalan adoption.

Chantelle said...

Hi! I found you blog via Leah Reeves blog. I am just starting the Ethiopia process for a baby girl. We have one daughter from Guatemala and I know it can be a bit scary at first. Go with you heart. For us, we had to just take a step of faith and it worked out better than I could have ever imagined....Not that there were not bumps along the way but sooooo beyond worth it!
I hope you get your stuff in soon and we can be in this the same time. We are using IAN....Not sure if you are.. Thought maybe so since you were on Leah's blog.
God Bless and we will be checking in!
Chantelle