Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look what I got!!

Well I have been given the greatest FIRST gift!!  My dear friend and fellow diva "B" gave the baby  "THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT TO PRADA".  It is hysterical!!  Nursery rhymes set with all of the cool things that I love!!  Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Nobu - all of the HIP brands and places!!  It is perfect!  B and I worked together in the beauty industry for years.  We are the closest of friends and I adore her!!  Thank you B!!

I also have been dying for the COCO doll from Blabla - so yesterday I bought her!!  Isn't she sooo cute!!  Watch out there is a new ET princess in town!!

3 comments:

megan said...

Aww I love it! I haven't seen the doll before but its so cute I might have to get one!

obligato said...

seriously i have both of those! I had a coco doll in the store when u were there in the back!!!! Nina Lyons needs a coco...i am going to send her one!

Trendy Mindy said...

I think everyone needs a coco!! :)....all of you out with an ET baby already here or one on the way - go get one of these dolls!!