Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAGGED!!

Well - I have been seeing these "tags" on blogs that I follow and it looks like it has happened to me.

I have been tagged by Melissa and now I must list 7 interesting/weird facts about myself.  

1.  I am extremely chatty and can pretty much carry on a conversation with anyone BUT I really hate parties and small talk...I get very nervous around a lot of  people and would much rather talk with a few people about real things then talk with 50 about nothing. 

2.  I don't drink any alcohol - yep not even wine!!  Would rather eat my calories than drink them.  Not to mention hang overs.

3.  I have exercised 4-6 times a week for about 15 years - I lift weights 2x  a week and do some type of cardio either running, spinning, elliptical, or the "beast" aka the HUGE stairmaster.  I am a health nut!!  Drink my water daily, eat my fruits and veggies, floss....I LOVE living a healthy lifestyle!!  It is my way of life!!

4.  I am a vampire - I do not like being in the sun!!  I wear SPF 30 every single day on my face and when I run I slather SPF 60 all over!!  I love a cloudy day - I love to sweat but not when I just spent 45 minutes getting ready.  But the funny thing is.....I am an expert self-tanner!!  I use the spray type and the daily lotion.  I love the look of a tan just one out of a bottle!!

5.  I am probably the worst dancer you have ever seen!!  Picture Elaine from Seinfeld....that's me!!  OH yeah and I can't touch my toes - tight hamstrings from years of running!!!!

6.  I am thrifty - I keep the heat off as looong as I can, keep the ac to a minimum, shop on EBAY, turn off all lights and electrical items when not needed...I LOVE to have money and would rather put it in the bank then spend it on items I don't need.  Yeah I am a bit extreme!!

7.  I am a dork - I wear earplugs nightly #1 b/c I like to sleep in complete quiet and #2 b/c my hubs snores so freakin loud!!!  And yes I know that will have to stop when the baby gets here:)!

Ok blog friends - here you go u r tagged!!!   I usually really don't like these type of things...but it turned out to be kind of fun.

1. Liz
2. Chantelle
3. Julie 
4. Megan
5. Tracy M
6. Tracy A
7. Leah

I don't know how to hi lite links so sorry this is all I can do?!?!  

2 comments:

megan said...

Okay so right now I really wish you lived closer! I just quit drinking and I am on this super healthy diet because I am going to run my first marathon in january. I need to lose about 20 pounds I put on going through infertility so I figured I should lose it before the baby comes.
My hubs snore but so do my two dogs, you kinda get used to it I promise! Even though some nights I imagine what it would be like to sleep alone I soon realize I would probley freak out because I a total baby I am afraid of the dark

Chantelle said...

Dang you woman!
I will admit that I have been tagged before and never followed through, but I will TRY this time!
You are a freak! ha ha Must be why I like you so much...much in common!
You are health nut extreme!!!
Love it!
Waiting for you to blog about STARTING YOUR PAPERWORK>>ALREADY!!!!!
Keep me posted on the family!
Chantelle