Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party and other stuff!

This weekend - we went to Memphis for my husband's cousins 40th party.  We had a blast!!  

Before we left I prayed for God to give me signs
that we are on the right path.  

God can be funny sometimes.....

SIGN #1
First we went into a baby store looking at beddi
ng.  We have a girl name that we really like that has stood out to us for along time.  This was not a store that I had on my list to visit - we were just driving past and stopped in - so right when
 we walked in there on one of the baby bed's was an adorable pink and brown blanket with the name we love in huge letters across it!!!  PS Pink and Brown are my favorite colors - they were the colors of my wedding!!  LOVE that combo!
OK so maybe it was not a sign being that it is a semi popular girl name.

Sign #2
Next we went to another store that was on my 
list - and I found another bedding sets that I loved!!  The name of the set just happened 
to be the SAME name that we love!!  OK - 2 for 2!!

Sign #3
We then go to eat before the party at our fav dining PEI WEI we pronounce it pee wee....
I never get fortune cookies but B always does....he opened mine and it said..."The Wish Most Dear to Your Heart Will Come True"..

Sign #4
Saturday morning we woke up and went downstairs for
our  FREE breakfast - B got a Memphis newspaper
....and look what he found in it!!


I love my husband!!!!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi M, I LOVE signs from God! Signs & wonders still happen today... i believe it!Just got on your site to catch the latest...sounds like you guys had a great wknd in memphis! prayng the paperwork is going well..keep me posted:)
Have a great week!
H

megan said...

Sounds like you had some great signs!!! I love pink and brown too!

Kristi J said...

That is so great...loved chatting with you this week...hope to get together soon...could you do lunch sometime?? I only have George on Tues. and Thursdays..maybe we could meet...It might take a miracle, but maybe we could get April to meet us too (: kj

The Hebert Family said...

I'm a friend of Kristi's and saw your blog. When we were thinking about adopting Macy, we had so many sign's and just saw how God had opened up all these doors and how we could just feel his presence with us and knew this was definitly what was meant to happen. Good luck with your adoption. Angie

Trendy Mindy said...

Kristi I would LOVE lunch!!!! YEAH!! Whatever works for you would be great - I will get Apes to go to!! That would be fun!

Angie- Kristi shared your story with me the other day - it was soo touching! I then relayed it to my RCIA (in the process of becoming Catholic) friends that evening - I love how God works between friends.

Leah Reeves said...

My sign was HUGE! In the middle of the night I woke up to the TV in our bedroom. When I opened my eyes there was a child in Africa in need. I said thought, "Okay I get it, we are supposed to move forward with an adoption from Africa".

Tracy said...

Hi Mindy--just wanted to let you know that our ET FG for November has been cancelled. Hopefully we'll plan another one soon!

love your signs! :)