Monday, October 13, 2008

Look what we bought!!


I have been wanting to buy these GAP Inspi(red) t shirts forever and this weekends I think B and I needed a boost so I bought one for him - the cool new design for guys - short sleeve red and I got this one!!  LOVE it!!  
Half of the money from these t shirts go to the Global Fund which uses 100% of the money to finance health and community support programs in Africa.  (Yes I stole this exact line from the GAP website:) )

Keep us in your thoughts today - 

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yea! The cat's out of the bag! So happy you're moving forward! .....shirt is too cute! :)

The Stums said...

Hi, Mindy! Thanks for visiting my blog via Tracy's. We live in Cleveland, TN a few hours south of you guys. However, we LOVE Nashville and the Mihnovich's, so I'm sure we'll be back soon. Feel free to email any time - mstum@leeuniversity.edu.

Oh, and GREAT shirt! :)

Tracy said...

Hi Mindy, They came from Oklahoma, Indiana and Cleveland, TN----the other family is from NY and couldn't make the trip. :)

Trendy Mindy said...

Thanks Tracy!! I am dying to find some ET parents here in "Nash"...

megan said...

I love the shirt!!!